Sunday 8 March 2015

INSANITY MAX:30 My 60 day results!


I can't actually believe that the 60 days are over.  That was the fastest 2 months... it really went by in the blink of an eye!  
So now that it's over I can reveal my results, my thoughts and what I got out of the whole experience.

Ok, so this was one of my favourite workout programs I have ever done!  It pushed me like no other workout ever has.  I have never been so emotionally involved in a program since the first time I did the original Insanity.  I screamed, shouted, even shed a tear at one point because I really pushed through and felt so proud of myself!
At the end of this program I felt really strong, my endurance was through the roof!  In my last week I was pushing so hard, I had a few days where I did not Max Out at all!  The stamina Max:30 gives you is incredible!
The physical results though were a little unexpected. This is my before and after pics:



In total I lost 3 lbs and 5 inches.  Yes there are noticeable changes but I would have liked to have seen more physical changes in my body.  
I'm not going to sit and dwell on it, I loved the program and will defiantly do it all again. (Cant wait to get my Max:30 T shirt to add to my collection!)

So maybe I've hit a bit of a plateau and need to switch it up a bit.  Next on my agenda?...

Eeek... excited!!

The 21 day fix extreme!  Excited to add weights in and get my nutrition on point with my little containers.  I will officially start this on the 16th March and I'm going to do the extreme plan for 21 days then going in for a second round with the competition plan!
This will take me up to my birthday, which will be the big 4 0!!  I'm going to get in the best shape of my life.  Total commitment required!



I'm so thankful I found these workouts!  Beachbody workouts have truly changed my life.  The people I have met through doing these programs are lifelong.  Most of them I will probably never meet in person, but we all have the same goals and keep each other accountable every single day.
Thank you for reading and I hope I inspire you a little to be healthy, stay healthy and be the best version of you!

Have an amazing week folks and I'm always over at Fit For Life for daily posts.
Caroline xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment